Sunday, October 25, 2009

Burt's Pumpkin Patch








Daddy and I are off to find the perfect pumpkin.
This one tastes pretty good.




This one is nice. Oh and so is this one and this one and this one.
This is going to be a hard decision.


After all the pumpkin looking, Daddy let me take a break and ride in the wheel barrel.
Ok, I think this is the one!





Hay Ride




After our hay ride, we made one last look for the perfect baby pumpkin. It had to be just right. I had to be able to pick it up, it had to be just the right shade of orange and the perfect stem so I could run around with it. :)


Today, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Burt's Pumpkin Patch. So much fun!! There were so many pumpkins...little baby pumpkins to gigantic pumpkins (bigger than me). I had such a hard time picking out the perfect pumpkin that I ended up getting a couple of them. To top the day off, we got to go on a super fun hay ride. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: