Saturday, October 10, 2009

Atlanta Parent Magazine's Family Block Party


showing mommy some love. we even met clifford the big red dog. let me tell you...he was big!



my first moonwalk (bouncer). daddy wanted to come in and play, but they said he was too big. without daddy to jump around with me, i decided that it was just too boring by myself.



monte and i had fun in the ball pit.



monte got to have fun on the big kid toys. he showed me some dance moves, his basketball skills and how to go down a slide. :)





best seats at the fair.


monte showing me how to jump on the bubble wrap. so fun!

Today, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Granddad, Cousin Amber, Monte and I went to the Atlanta Parent Magazine's Family Block Party. We had such a great time! Can't wait to play with Monte again! Miss you all!

No comments: