Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Tree Time



checking out the horses with mommy





we went on a wagon ride around the christmas tree farm.


looking for the perfect christmas tree (they are so BIG) and playing chase with everyone.


we found granddaddy and grandmommy's tree!


daddy and i are still looking for our tree.


we found it! so pretty!!


daddy worked hard cutting down our trees and grandmommy helped too.



all this work made me hungry. picnic time!

Today, we got our Christmas tree!! I went with Mommy, Daddy, Grandmommy and Granddaddy Cooksey to a Christmas tree farm. We went on a wagon ride, got to feed the horses and goats, ran around looking at different Christmas trees (big and small), picked out two trees and had a picnic. So much fun!!

1 comment:

The Palmers said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could have gone with you guys. Next year...